Security Monitoring Centre Operator
Executive Security Solutions (ESS) is an Australian owned, national company that specialises in providing full suite of security services.
Through our state-of-the-art Grade A1 Security Operations Centre (SOC), we provide comprehensive electronic security solutions, including alarm and CCTV monitoring as well as the installation and maintenance of sophisticated electronic security systems.
Our other services include security guards, customer service officers, mobile patrols, armed services, security consultancy and special event security staff.
ESS is currently seeking dynamic and experienced customer-service oriented Monitoring Room Operators to join our team on a full-time basis within our growing security portfolio.
The role is based at our head office in Burwood, Victoria. We operate a 6 week rotating roster including day, afternoon and night shifts. All staff are paid equivalent level 5, SSIA rates.
You will be responsible for
• Monitor, CCTV, duress, alarm and access control systems.
• Identification of potential incidents and incident reporting.
• Attending to high volume of outbound and inbound calls.
• Liaising with police and emergency services, internal and external stakeholders
• Providing exceptional customer service.
• Data entry
• General problem solving and troubleshooting.
• Provide assistance with after hour guarding services.
• Coordinate mobile patrol and alarm response after hours.
• Victoria Security Licence (Monitoring centre or control room preferred)
• Victorian Driver’s licence
• Must have full working rights in Australia.
• Use of alarm systems, Patriot, ADSW, SIMSII
• Previous Monitoring Room experience
• High level of communication skills (written & verbal)
• Professional delivery of customer service
• Professional presentation and corporate approach
• Fluent computer literacy
• Maintain level headed response
• Able to work autonomously as well as be a team player
• Flexibility across a variety of shifts 7 days a week
ESS are highly focused on the health and well being of our team, as such we are offering FREE gym membership to all Security Operations Centre operators along with:
• Progressive, inclusive and supportive culture
• Career progression
• Training and development support
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Success rewards program
• Referral program
ESS is a rapidly-growing organisation that recognises and rewards excellence in service. We promote progression within our organisation and provide both accredited and non-accredited training to assist you in a building a career within the security industry.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.