Real Estate Consultant
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Looking for an Exciting Real estate career that offers a high earning potential?
Looking for a Professional environment that is Fun as well?
Are you looking to be part of an established international brand that can help you grow in your career and at the same time help you maximize your earnings? If yes, you have come to the right place!
We are looking for Dynamic, Passionate and Energetic candidates to join our successful teams as Real Estate Agents within our 4 office locations in Dubai. Get the opportunity to work on Leasing as well as Sales transactions and work on Off Plan projects too.
Apply for this exciting job opportunity at the earliest and you will be contacted if you are shortlisted.
Key Job Functions:
– Arrange Residential/Commercial Property Listings on regular basis through personal networking, farming etc.
– Promote sales of properties through our advertisement channels, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services
– Actively be involved in the sale/rental of residential/commercial properties (businesses, factories, shops and plots) on behalf of owners.
– Follow proper documentation process for every transaction and make sure the compliance is met always.
– Stay in constant touch with the Line Manager to update him about all ongoing transactions and seek his help to improvise.
– Always stay informed about the Real Estate market trends and be familiar about the current pricing for rental as well as sale value of a property, especially in your area of specialization.
– Assess buyers’ needs and locate properties for their consideration.
– Take prospective buyers to inspect properties and advise them on merits of properties and terms of sale.
– Residence Visa/Labor card,
– Medical Insurance
– Attractive commission,
– Latest and extensive Advertising tools,
– Inhouse Marketing support along with professional inhouse photographer,
– Back Office support to coordinate on Administration tasks,
– Diversified and lively work environment,
– Other additional Benefits subject to performance.
Interpersonal Skills Required:
– Proactive Passionate about Real Estate
– Honest, enthusiastic and trustworthy
– Friendly and pleasant Personality
– Tidy appearance
– Well organized and detail oriented
Other Skills Required:
– Excellent communication skills in English
– Sufficient work knowledge in MS Office
– Should have valid UAE Driving license
– Should have Real Estate experience in UAE.
About the Company
Operating in Dubai since 2005, Coldwell Banker UAE represents the franchise operation for the globally renowned real estate brand founded in 1906. With the legacy of unbounded professionalism and flawless customer services, we have grown into one of the most recognized and respected real estate firms of Dubai, UAE. We offer a one-stop-shop for all ready and off plan residential and commercial properties in Dubai.
We take pride in being one of the most innovative UAE real estate brand with an unmatched international reach through our 3,000 offices in 49 countries worldwide.
With the growth of the brand on a rise, our presence is strong presence in Dubai; you’ll find our head quarters at The Onyx on Sheikh Zayed Road (near Emaar Business Park) and branches at Dubai Marina, Business Bay and Jumeirah Village Circle.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.