Client Service Representative
Kastle Systems Australia (KSA) operating from metropolitan Sydney, is a leader in the provision of Access Control, Electronic Alarm Systems, CCTV and associated services, located in Lane Cove.
KSA installs, integrates, monitors and manages systems that keep government, education, commercial and financial facilities safe, secure and comfortable. What makes Kastle exceptional is our focus on security as a managed service. To learn more about Kastle, please visit www.kastle.com.au.
Reporting to the Client Service Manager, this role is suited to someone who thrives on providing exceptional Client Service. You will have demonstrated:
- Commitment to the provision of premium client service
- Willingness to take on new challenges
- Administration experience is essential
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- MS Word and Excel experience
Whilst this role can be diverse, the main responsibilities include:
- Managing incoming calls and emails through CRM System
- Completing customer requests using variety of inhouse computer programs
- Solving customer problems
- Generating customer usage reports
- Assisting customers with the online security portal
In return, you’ll be part of a great team, which values its employees. Kastle Systems Australia operates in the electronic security industry and requires a NSW 1E Security Licence. Experience in the Security Industry is not essential and KSA will provide support in gaining a 1E Licence to the successful candidate.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.