We are looking for a qualified IT Technician that will install and maintain computer systems and networks aiming for the highest functionality.
• Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices (routers, printers etc.)
• Check computer hardware (HDD, mouses, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
• Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
• Develop and maintain local networks in ways that optimize performance
• Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
• Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
• Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
• Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
• Excellent communication ability
• Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
• In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
• Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
• Degree in Computer Science, engineering or relevant field
• Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Europe, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.