Full Job Description
Brooklyn College of the City University of New York (CUNY) is accepting applications for a Human Resources Coordinator. Reporting to the Director of Recruitment and Instructional Staff, the HR Coordinator supports the HR lifecycle including recruitment, onboarding, HRIS entry, record-keeping, employee events, training and general HR administrative needs.
In addition to the CUNY Title Overview, the HR Coordinator’s duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with recruitment, appointments, reappointments, onboarding and ensuring timely processing of employment actions
- Review HR paperwork for completeness and accuracy and resolve errors and inconsistencies as necessary.
- Serve as a resource for college departments related to personnel actions, policies and procedures
- Support the promotion and planning of HR programs, projects, activities and initiatives.
- Assist new hire with paperwork and ensure that budget and the Central Office receive accurately completed documentation for timely processing
- Provide administrative support and ensure that policies and procedures are followed and administered in a fair and non-discriminatory manner.
- Works with managers and supervisors to review and classify job descriptions
- Support the employee performance appraisal process
- Responsible for developing and maintaining confidential electronic and paper record keeping systems for staff and faculty records
- Assists with the maintenance of employee files and other relevant information in HR systems
Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Excellent customer service, organizational, written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a high degree of integrity relative to the security and the confidentiality of data
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and projects and meet deadlines
- Detail-oriented; excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work effectively, collaboratively, and cooperatively with diverse campus community
- Experience working in the Human Resources field, and/or with HRMS systems such as Oracle/PeopleSoft (CUNYFirst) or similar systems and tools
CUNY TITLE OVERVIEW
Provides information and services to the College community to support the Human Resources function.
- Prepares and executes various personnel transactions involving employee recordkeeping, processing of new hires, pay administration, and recruiting
- Maintains an understanding of policies, procedures, regulations, and collective bargaining agreements relevant to human resources
- Organizes and processes employee information; develops and maintains reports and queries; assures data accuracy and completeness
- Responds to requests for information; troubleshoots issues, follows up and responds to employee inquiries
- Assists HR managers with employee communications of all kinds; may prepare materials, conduct orientation sessions, or update web pages
- Performs related duties as assigned.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.