Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting product research and sourcing new suppliers and vendors.
- Sourcing materials, goods, products, and services and negotiating the best or most cost-effective contracts and deals.
- Performing inventory inspections and reordering supplies and stock as necessary.
- Conducting market research to keep abreast of emerging trends and business opportunities.
- Inspecting stock and reporting any faulty items or inconsistencies immediately.
- Updating and maintaining records of all orders, payments, and received stock.
- Coordinating with the delivery team and following up on delays or orders that have been rescheduled.
- Attending product launches and networking with industry professionals.
- Establishing professional relationships with clients as well as vendors and suppliers.
- Ensuring all stock is packaged appropriately and delivered to the correct location in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, Logistics, or a related field may be required.
- Previous experience in a similar position.in an Industrial Manufacturing Industry
- Proficiency in the relevant management software programs.
- Superb written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Great organizational and planning skills.
- The ability to identify market trends and make decisions in a high-stress environment.
- The ability to follow client specifications.
- Excellent networking and time management skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Purchasing: 1 year (Preferred)
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.