Electrical and Instrumentation Engineer
- Up to $6000 + Transport Allowances $200
- Permanent Role with AWS and Variable Bonus
- Jurong Island, Company Transport Provided at Designated Point
- MNC Chemical Manufacturing Company
- Work closely with operation, mechanical & in-house contractor team as part of the day-to-day maintenance activities and supporting plant operation to minimize downtime.
- Review and communicate daily / weekly schedule assignment with workforce
- Plan, execute and obtain resources, materials & services for operation breakdown priority work repairs.
- Monitor and feedback on the maintenance effectiveness process and take corrective action if required.
- Liaise with operation team or consults vendors, others engineering and procurement department as part of the execution job. Assist E&I Manager/Lead in varies plant upgrading and improvement project to ensure smooth implementation. Assist E&I Manager/Lead in overall plant improvement, sustainability work as well as other system expansion work to meet plant operation demand.
- Update, maintain & review critical spare parts inventory.
- Analyse and troubleshoot electrical, instrumentation & process plant control system problems.
- Plan and execute plant changes or minor project meeting SHE requirement, budget and schedule targets.
- Contribute to the overall plant safety to ensure safe operation by participating on relevant SHE program and work on plant changes request to improve on workplace safety.
- Prepare & review Risk Assessment for all relevant electrical & instrumentation work with compliance to WHS standard.
- Degree in relevant discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in electrical & instrumentation role.
- Good experiences in managing plant maintenance activities, plan and executing major plant turn around activities and managing contractors & vendors..
- Good knowledge in electrical system and able to perform troubleshooting
- Good knowledge in process plant instrumentation with good understanding on Remote IO & bus communication system and be able to perform troubleshooting up till module level.
- Ability to work independently sometimes to support urgent breakdown when necessary.
- Good interpersonal skill
- Project management skill
- Can-do spirit and be able to work under stress.
Interested candidates can forward their CVs in MS Word format
Reg No. R1983718
Triton AI Pte Ltd
License no. 21C0661
Career LevelSenior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master’s DegreeYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsEngineering, Electrical, Manufacturing, Maintenance
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply