Property Handover Executive
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• Inspect ready units along with the customer during home orientation in the final stages of handover and make sure that a detailed snagging is carried out and follow up with the consultants and ensure if the work is completed.
• Contact customers one-day prior the Home Orientation to reconfirm the Home Orientation and the documents required for it.
• Coordinate with projects team to make sure that units are ready and match quality standards before handover.
• Updates customer on the facilities/amenities/retail outlets available in their community.
• Handles all complaints and customer queries receives and ensure that the projects, legal & finance teams are well informed to take appropriate measures or provide appropriate information and solutions.
• Update management regularly of all processes by producing business review reports and Implement strategies, policies and procedures for the department and ensure coordination between customers and the maintenance team.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Ensure successful implementation of agreed policies and procedures including the pre – delivery inspection and handing over of properties and also responsible for meeting and assisting customers with regards to their queries on their properties
• Min 3 years’ experience required in property handover
• Should be Arabic speaker
• Should have UAE experience
About the Company
Decision Management Consultants distinguishes itself from others by viewing each new client as a unique business entity offering them not only professional services but innovative management solution as well. Creation of quality business culture, which facilitates the perfect blend of the individual and the business environment, is a primary objective of its approach and is deemed essential for the achievement and sustenance of success.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.