- Complete required training (e.g. cGMP, safety and work instructions, etc.) within a stipulated time frame.
- Execute tasks strictly following cGMP, Quality, Safety and Work instruction requirements.
- Ensure employees follow safety, quality requirement, and all applicable company policies at all times.
- Ensure proper housekeeping and maintain cleanliness (6S) of the working area.
- Timely report/ escalate any concerns (work-related or personal).
- Meet daily production schedule and performance expectation.
- Able to take on additional tasks or responsibilities when required.
- Able to follow procedure and perform routine PM schedule with broad supervision.
- Identify the causes of major faults with equipment and systems and make necessary repairs with some supervision.
- Trigger restock of identified critical spare parts when inventory level is low.
- Participate and lead a process improvement team within the same shift under direct supervision.
- Implement organization’s systems and processes relating to continuous improvement (e.g. 6S) and apply them to the workplace.
- Provide feedback on work instructions review within own work area.
- Assist in incident investigation.
- Able to initiate discussion within team following incident investigation process with broad supervision.
- Support team leader and ensure all equipment within own area meet uptime target.
- Able to coordinate workflow between processes to sustain equipment uptime.
- Analyze competency-based assessment and workplace learning techniques.
- Responsible for the certification rate of the assigned process.
- Coordinate training and assessment activities.
- Be a role model for co-worker.
Listed responsibilities are an essential, but not exhaustive list, of the usual duties associated with the position. Changes to individual responsibilities may occur due to business needs.
- Basic understanding on Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Pneumatic diagrams.
- Ensure compliance with cGMP, Quality, work safety instructions & practices at all times.
- Complete tasks in a safe and efficient manner.
- High level of discipline and integrity.
- Willing to undertake multiple tasks.
- Willing to undergo job rotation/ cross training.
- Willing to work in noisy environment with appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE).
- Willing to work in chemical environment with appropriate personal protection equipment (PPE).
- Possess a positive attitude and sense of urgency.
- Meticulous, keen attention to details and organized.
- Candidate must be able to work 12 hours rotating shifts (Monthly rotations from day to night and vice versa).
- Be agreeable to work normal shift when required.
- Able to stay inside the manufacturing floor for most part of the shift (10 hours).
- Able to lift heavy weight safely (e.g. up to 15kg at Reagent Packaging area).
All listed requirements are deemed as essential functions to this position; however, business conditions may require reasonable accommodations for additional task and responsibilities.
- NTC / NITEC Certificate in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Diploma in Electrical, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering will have added advantage.
- 5-6 years of working experience.
- Experience in GMP controlled manufacturing/production environment.
- Preferably with experience in Semiconductor tools like Lithography, Resist Coater, Thin Film or Chemical Mechanical Polishing(CMP).
- Vendor tools Like EVG 150 Coater, Nano Imprint Lithography, Disco Cutter or Polisher, YES Oven, Glass Laser(UV cutting & IR Welding), Metrology Nikon, Ellipsometer, Nanotronics Master QC.
Concerns regarding COVID-19 continue as positive cases are experienced in the communities in which we operate. Please be aware that, as a condition of employment, Illumina may require proof of COVID vaccination in accordance with local statutory requirements (subject to limited exceptions) beginning November 1.Illumina believes that everyone has the ability to make an impact, and we are proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunity regardless of sex, race, creed, color, gender, religion, marital status, domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, pregnancy, military or veteran status, citizenship status, and genetic information.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.