Client Services Officer
We are an international, privately owned company which has a very broad range of chemical products sold through business to business (B2B) retail, industrial, re-seller and trade channels including bulk and packaged products. The product suite also accesses globally branded products and technologies.
We have an opportunity for a vibrant and conscientious Client Services Officer.
Reporting to the Client Services Team Leader, you will operate in a dynamic environment that requires accurate and rapid order processing with high levels of client service skills. This is a diverse role where your exceptional phone manner, service skills and team-based approach will be essential.
Your responsibilities/tasks will include (but not limited to):
- Proactively handle internal and external customer queries via phone, web and email in a timely manner
- Data Entry and Order processing.
- Calling clients proactively to update and follow up on their orders.
- Liaising with other departments to achieve client-focused results to situations.
- At least 3 plus years of client services experience in a similar role or sales call centre.
- A genuine interest and enthusiasm for developing and maintaining client relationships
- Ability to take ownership, follow tasks through to completion and an eye for detail
- Microsoft Office 365 skills – especially Outlook.
- Exposure to Dangerous Goods handling and Logistics would also be an advantage.
- Experience with CRM’s (knowledge of using AS400’s desirable)
What we can offer you:
- Stable working environment with a friendly professional attitude
- Competitive salary package.
- Onsite Parking
Agencies need not contact employer.
Only successful applicants will be contacted after the closing date.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.