Executive Administrative Assistant
Full Job Description
About Spotlist Inc.:
Spotlist Inc. is a lifestyle-tech startup encompassing seven markets:
Barbers, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Estheticians, Nail Techs, Masseuses, and Tattoos.
We are an economically sustainable on-demand platform composed of markets that generate up to $900 Billion, annually. The company was valued at Forbes Summit 2019 for $125 Million after receiving an offer of $25 Million after beta testing.
About the Role:
The role will require you to manage and book the schedule for our CEO. You will be in charge of scheduling paid events at schools, universities, conferences, etc. Since the app is in a tech and cosmetology industry, events will need to be relevant. You will receive 30% commission from every event you book; no other salary will be provided.
Other requirement include:
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced, administrative role
- Experience with booking paid events.
- Prior experience at a start-up or venture backed firm
- Natural affinity and ability for details –– you double and triple-check everything!
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to ghost-write and draft emails and documents
- Tech savvy is a must! — experience with project management tools such as Asana or Trello, as well as office-related tools like Google Docs and Notion
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively to balance diverse and competing priorities in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment, while managing steady state responsibilities
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver
- Positive attitude, where no project is too big or small and you’re not afraid to pitch in where needed
- Must be located in the NY/NJ Area
- Job is mostly remote, with need to meet in-person occasionally.
Job Type: Full-time
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.