Property Consultant/Sales Consultant -Real Estate only
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
As a Property Consultant, you will:
• Closes sales by understanding buyers’ requirements; matching requirements to listings; showing properties; demonstrating benefits; relaying offers; suggesting alterations
• Show strict commitment to the daily sales activities assigned by the Head of Sales
• Attend to the assigned leads upon receiving them with a sense of urgency, with a regular follow up on the assigned leads
• Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements etc.)
• Generating referrals from existing leads and clients
• Maintain regular contact with developers, investors, and owners to find new opportunities and assess existing ones via calls, emails, letters, and meeting.
• Research potential business to secure buildings, projects, developments, apartments, and villas which are for sale.
• Advice and discuss various opportunities of property services to the clients & to consult with them to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
• Completion of details of properties which includes photo shoots, arrangement of viewings, showing the property to prospective clients, etc.
• Attend property-related events such as exhibitions, property launches, presentations and seminars.
Graduate or Undergraduate
Must have 2+ years of Experience in Real Estate Industry
Must have Valid UAE Driving License
Must have knowledge of Real estate industry sales, renting etc
Should have experience of attending events, Exhibitions, property launches, seminars and presentations.
About the Company
RTI Real Estate is a brokerage company that operates a large real estate and rental advertising networks in UAE.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.