Working Location: Kallang Working Days/Hours: Monday to Friday (5 days’ work week)Employment Period: 6 months’ Salary: Up to $4.5k (depending on experience/qualification) + 0.5 months bonus on completion of 6 monthsResponsibilities:Financial Reporting/Control
- Responsible for ensuring timely accurate management financial reporting and highlighting all material P&L issues.
- Work and coordinate with account teams to review/action as appropriate
- Prepare monthly month end related schedules (WIP, Accrued Revenue, and Revenue/Gross Margin Report)
- Responsible for ad-hoc financial requests as required by global and regional finance
- Assist Finance Director to ensure financial controls are sufficient and in accordance to company Policies and Procedures
Budget and Forecast/ Statutory
- Assist Finance Director with preparation of Line of Business quarterly budgets and forecasts
- Work closely with Finance Director & local finance management team to ensure amongst other factors that revenue targets and profit margins are met
- Assist Finance Director with reporting of statutory financial reporting including audit and local legislative requirements on a timely and accurate basis
- Quarterly GST filing/Yearly Tax Filing
- Diploma/ Degree in Accounting
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA or equivalent) preferred
- Minimum 5 years of Finance/Accounting work experience with a MNC company or top tier accounting firm
- NetSuite experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel, e.g. vlookup, hlookup, pivot table etc.
- Problem solving and multi-tasking skills are pre-requisite
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.