Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
• Prepare / update Quality Procedures / Forms for QMS Documentation
• Maintain records of changes for QMS documentation and ensure that changes are implemented.
• Prepare / Review Project Quality Plans (PQPs) for design projects.
• Update PQPs based on Client review comments.
• Prepare documentation / reports related to Quality for submittal to Clients
• Plan and implement internal QAQC reviews of design packages prior to submittal to Clients
• Plan and implement internal quality audit program and follow-up on close-out of audit observations and corrective actions.
• Conduct internal quality audits and subcontractor audits.
• Coordinate with ISO certification agencies and participate in certification and surveillance audits.
• Coordinate with Saudi Aramco / Client representatives on quality related issues
• Conduct Management Review Meetings (MRMs) and provide inputs for MRMs.
• Maintain records for all quality related activities.
Qualifications and Experience
• Graduate in Engineering / Architecture
• Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 9001:2015
• American Society of Quality (ASQ) Certification as Quality Auditor / Quality Engineer is preferred
• Minimum of Ten (10) year experience in establishing, implementation and improvement of Quality Management Systems (QMS)
• Experience in establishing and implementation of EMS and OHSAS Management Systems is preferred.
• Work Experience with an Engineering Consultancy Firm undertaking design projects for Saudi Aramco / KJO / Other Clients is preferred.
About the Company
Khatib & Alami, a multidisciplinary urban regional planning, architectural and engineering consulting company, offers clients an integrated approach toward the ever-increasing need for reliable project delivery systems. In-house expertise and the continuous recruitment of bright and innovative professionals enable us to meet the challenges of development with due consideration to environmental protection, social and economic characteristics of society. In close concert with clients, we have been able to consolidate factors that make the resultant project coincide with the client’s vision within the time frame and budget set out for implementation.
K&A started its consulting services in Lebanon and extended the areas of its professional activities in accordance with the growth of its experience, and its human and financial resources. The company operates in various countries including Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Sultanate of Oman, State of Qatar, State of Kuwait, Kingdom of Bahrain, Yemen, Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Iraq, Algeria, Egypt, Morocco, Libya, Sudan, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Belgium, Gabon and USA. K&A employs around 4,000 professionals and technicians. Since 1984, K&A has continuously ranked among the top 100 International Design firms as published by Engineering News Record (ENR). K&A has also obtained the ISO 9001:2000 certification for its Quality Management System (QMS).
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.