DESCRIPTIONMorgan Stanley Investment Management (“MSIM”), together with its investment advisory affiliates, has more than 1,100 investment professionals around the world and $1.5 trillion in assets under management or supervision as of September 30. Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide strong long-term investment performance, outstanding service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management strives to provide outstanding long-term investment performance, service and a comprehensive suite of investment management solutions to a diverse client base, which includes governments, institutions, corporations and individuals worldwide.
Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners is a real assets manager within the Alternative Assets division of Morgan Stanley Investment Management.
- Coordinating travel schedules, arrangements and agendas in preparation for on-site and off-site meetings, conferences and events
- Submitting, maintaining and monitoring expense reports through Concur
- Processing payment of legal invoices and vendor payments through TeamConnect and Smaart
- Obtaining approvals for firm absorbed costs through MSMER
- Providing telephone coverage, including responding to inquiries, properly routing calls and taking detailed messages. Use of excellent judgment with both internal and external clients
- Managing highly sensitive information as it relates to firm and staff
- Heavy calendar management and scheduling
- Back-up coverage for admin. colleague(s) during planned or unplanned absences from the office
- Reviewing and prioritizing incoming mail and taking appropriate action. Performing related duties as assigned
- Ability to coordinate, and manage to completion, special projects as assigned
- Advanced experience in making domestic and in particular international travel arrangements including procuring visas (with assistance from Morgan Stanley travel desk), currency exchanges, arranging ground transportation through international hotel concierges (for both team members and senior advisors).
- Coordinating extensive meeting schedules
- Adept with working out travel logistics i.e. use of google maps to plan real travel time between mtgs, hotels and airports
- Documentation Management
- Assist with onboarding and off boarding all employees
- Execution of legal documents to be signed by various Officers
- Coordinating, streamlining and maintaining records and files
- Prior administrative or related experience at executive level is essential
- Flexible attitude with the willingness to take on new projects
- Highly service-oriented individual with the ability to work well both as an individual contributor and as part of a team
- Highly trainable with ability to learn new, proprietary systems
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities and take independent initiative for action within areas of responsibility
- Financial Services experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- College degree mandatory
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.