Electrical Technician – Maintenance
ob description / Role
Employment: Full Time
A reputed company in Aluminum Production Industry is currently looking for Electrical Technician for their operation in Dubai.
Electrical installation, repair, maintenance and troubleshooting of machinery, equipment and fixtures to ensure their efficient operation at minimum downtime complying with EHS Guidelines with a focus on continuous improvement.
• Attends to all electrical equipment breakdowns such as LV-MV motors, LV Switchboards, MCCs, Plant lightings, Transformers, UPS, VFD, Breakers, Soft starter, etc. In addition, carries out planned/preventive/predictive maintenance work with minimum direction and supervision.
• Identifies and reports any abnormalities. Repairs and /or replaces required items and re-assembles and tests the equipment, leaving the working area clean.
• Effectively diagnoses electrical breakdowns/failures & troubleshoots electrical failures of plant and equipment with (minimum or) no direction.
• Using the computerized maintenance system (SAP), orders the spare parts from warehouse and maintains records of all maintenance work completed.
• Continuously works towards improving EHS and Plant & Equipment Performance by participating in 5S, Business Excellence and Safety Initiatives.
• Assists other departments in the repair and troubleshooting of equipment.
AED 7,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Ideal candidates must have:
• 5 to 6 Years’ of relevant experience as Electrical Maintenance Technician in a heavy industry after Diploma
• Good IT knowledge
• Experience in installation & troubleshooting
• Must be able to read and understand engineering drawings/manuals/instructions
• Familiar with equipment breakdowns such as LV-MV motors, LV Switchboards, MCCs, Plant lightings, Transformers, UPS, VFD, Breakers, Soft starter, etc.
• Diploma/Degree in relevant field.
• Completion of PEC Craft Training
• Salary- AED 7000 with Food, Accommodation & Transportation
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.