CBD & Inner Suburbs
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 75,000 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
If you’re ambitious, driven and team-spirited, this is your opportunity to build a career asProject Manager In Melbourne, VIC.
Purpose of the Role:
- Drive the execution of project with low criticality, according to contractual requirements and customer expectations (summarized in contract charter), to maximize the results with respect to cash and margin whilst delivering on time, in conformity with Alstom project management and execution processes,
- Be accountable for project QCDP and project EHS,
- Ensure Alstom legal and contractual rights are protected,
- Seek and propose to the Customer Director / Platform additional opportunities
- Be accountable for project QCDP performance and optimize Project Financial performance (Margin & Cash)
- Be responsible for the project governance. Define project strategy in line with contract requirements, including PMP elaboration and objectives allocation to Sub-Systems (planning, cost, quality, performance)
- Lead and coordinate project activities and stakeholders from transfer to close-out including:
- Proper transfer from tender to project
- Definition of Project objectives and main drivers (product/service performance, planning) to achieve customer satisfaction in the frame of the Contract
- Resources management
- Team leading, including Core Team and when applicable Project Managers of internal and external partners:
- Alignment with contractual requirements and management of variation orders
- Manage customer and external stakeholders’ relationship
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree or equivalent.
- Relevant Experience as sub-system/component manager or qualified project manager or manager of an operational scope
- Experience of working in and with multi-national companies and in different business cultures
- Project management skills
- Team management (capacity to coordinate and ensure collaboration of multi-site/multi-metier teams)
- Leadership, entrepreneurship mindset and result oriented
- Good Knowledge of Project management processes
- Knowledge of railway products and systems
Please note that due to current public health orders and contractual requirements with our customers, an inherent requirement of this role requires the successful applicant to be vaccinated against COVID-19 and to maintain their vaccination status in respect of COVID-19, in the event that further COVID-19 vaccinations are required.
As part of the application process, the applicant must provide appropriate evidence of their vaccination status (eg. whether they have received both doses or have received one dose and are booked in to receive their second dose).
If the applicant is unable to be vaccinated due medical reasons, a medical contraindication certificate will need to be provided as part of the application process. If the applicant is unable to be vaccinated for other reason(s), please provide those reason(s) in the application for our consideration.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of gender, age, disability or ethnicity. We recognise that embracing flexibility is the smarter way of working. Please speak with us about your individual needs
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> www.apdin.com <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply