As an integral member of the Financial Analysis team, you will develop and maintain modelling and reporting that will provide key insights that drive business performance. As part of your role, you will be required to interact and build strong relationships with stakeholders at all levels of the organisation.
Airservices is a government owned organisation providing safe, secure, efficient and environmentally responsible services to the aviation industry. Each year we manage over four million aircraft movements carrying more than 156 million passengers, and provide air navigation services across 11 per cent of the world’s airspace.
As Commercial Analyst you will undertake modelling and analysis to identify multiple options which will provide insights for decision making in a safety critical services environment. You will also support the appraisal of Investment Submissions and associated key deliverables required to support the investment approval process.
You will have the capacity to think analytically and critically, whilst maintaining a mindset inspired by curiosity.
Demonstrable experience in persuading and influencing stakeholders and promotes ideas on behalf of self or others and ability to gain respect across all levels of the organisation will be essential for this role.
You will form an integral part of a dedicated team from a diverse range of backgrounds. The team embraces opportunities for growth, flexible work practices and inclusivity in the workplace.
Skills and Experience
The successful applicant will have:
- Three or more years of demonstrated experience in analysis; ideally for large, fast-paced organisations.
- Advanced skills in Excel; must be comfortable with named ranges, INDEX(MATCH, and SUMIF functions.
- Ability to undertake financial analysis of options in support of Investment Submissions, through the calculation of NPV, IRR and cashflows.
- Ability to assist with the collation, reporting and analysis of data in support of the Enterprise Investment Plan.
- Willingness to learn new skillsets (modelling) and systems (SAP, COGNOS, TM1) – on-the-job training will be provided as required.
- Ability to communicate and influence stakeholders across the business.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications (e.g. business, finance, accounting) is desirable
- To be eligible to apply, you must be an Australian citizen or Australian Permanent Resident as an Australian Government Baseline Security Clearance is required for this role.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.