A SEEK start-up, Jora is a job search platform, headquartered in Melbourne and operating on a global scale. Jora aggregates employment opportunities from thousands of different job sites to offer jobseekers the largest source of job opportunities in real time. Jora is focused on continually improving and expanding its product offering to fuel rapid growth.
At SEEK we really value our culture and the way we work together to get stuff done. You will work amongst a group of hard-working, fun and caring people who will support you to have a successful and fulfilling career at SEEK.
Our people are what make SEEK the company it is today and our dedication to fostering a work environment where people feel like they’re making a difference every single day has meant people like to come here – and we’re proud of that!
We’re honoured to be recognised as the Best Place to Work Overall and the #1 Best Place to Work – Tech Industry in The Australian Financial Review #BestPlaces2021 Awards. We wouldn’t be where we are today without the SEEKers who make this company what it is.
Candidate attention, discovery & loyalty role is responsible for partnering with a high-performing delivery team to define, build and deliver on/off platform products which enable candidates to effortlessly discover relevant & timely job opportunities, and to drive deep engagement with our platform resulting in quick & efficient hiring outcomes.
This role will primarily be responsible for four core functions:
- Product Strategy: You will contribute to defining a clear, structured & well-reasoned product strategy – Including developing and communicating a compelling & exciting product vision and roadmap for the broader business.
- Product Management: You will be a day-to-day product leader within the agile delivery team and product portfolio, working closely with our engineering and operations teams and taking a customer-centric, data-driven approach in identifying, prioritising and delivering new product solutions in line with desired business outcomes.
- Insightful Data Analysis: Defining analyses required to measure the impact of product changes on business goals. This will involve identifying the right questions to ask, coordinating efficient analysis in Excel/SQL (with support from the analytics team) and developing insights which help us understand marketplace performance and prioritise new pieces of work.
- Agile stream leadership: You will comprise a team of functional leaders, responsible for setting the direction of the delivery stream, driving strong collaborative work relationships, taking ownership & accountability for setting an inspiring vision and delivering with strong outcomes
Skills and experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a digital product manager (or similar) with a solid understanding of the agile software development lifecycle
- A background with experience in, and passion for B2C product management (ideally involving digital marketplaces)
- Well-developed communication, presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and persuade, build and maintain relationships at all levels of the organisation
- Experience in defining product strategy, and product vision based on industry trends, customer needs and business priorities
- Experience in coordinating cross-functional teams with the ability to take people on the journey to deliver business outcomes where there are many unknowns
- Exceptional judgement and decision-making skills and a track record of strong commercial thinking; with a strong ability to manage conflicting priorities across a range of projects
- First-hand experience tracking product performance, understanding key drivers, diagnosing issues and making recommendations
- Experience performing data analysis (intermediate Excel skills required, with SQL a plus)
Perks and benefits
At SEEK we offer:
- Employee Share Purchase Plan
- Flexible leave offerings, including opportunities to purchase additional leave
- Support of flexible working
- Casual dress – every day
- Support for parents with 14 weeks paid primary carers leave
- SEEKer Support, offering mental/physical wellbeing counselling
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.