Customer Service Team Lead
Title: Customer Service Team Lead Location: Upper East Side Org Unit: Colorectal Surgery Administration Work Days: Monday-Friday Exemption Status: Non-exempt
Under direction, is the primary resource for call center representatives, responding to call center staff inquiries for guidance on policy and procedures This role also assists in the assignment of work distribution to staff and the follow through with completion of these tasks, as well as participates in training initiatives and quality control processes.
- Obtains, reviews and updates patient demographic and insurance information within the practice management billing system.
- Acts as the primary resource for the team, responding to call center staff inquiries on policies and procedures.
- Identifies, triages, and escalates priority calls and messages; redirects and transfers calls to the appropriate person or department.
- Schedules and/or reschedules patient appointments within the practice management system.
- Ensures call center staff is adhering to schedule for both inbound and outbound call activity, as well as non-phone projects/assignments.
- Assigns work to staff as directed and ensures completion.
- Supports and provides assistance in the training and continuing development of call center staff.
- Conducts quality control calls as part of the department’s quality control goals.
- Provides recommendations to improve work flow, communication and overall protocols in an effort to better serve the needs of patients and the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated excellent organizational, oral and written communication skills.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
Standard office work; Role will require long period of time in a sitting position
Weill Cornell Medicine is a comprehensive academic medical center that’s committed to excellence in patient care, scientific discovery, and the education of future physicians in New York City and around the world. Our doctors and scientists-faculty from Weill Cornell Medical College, Weill Cornell Graduate School of Medical Sciences, and the Weill Cornell Physician Organization-are engaged in world-class clinical care and cutting-edge research that connect patients to the latest treatment innovations and prevention strategies. Located in the heart of the Upper East Side’s scientific corridor, Weill Cornell Medicine’s powerful network of collaborators extends to its parent university Cornell University; to Qatar, where an international campus offers a U.S. medical degree; and to programs in Tanzania, Haiti, Brazil, Austria and Turkey. Our medical practices serve communities throughout New York City, and our faculty provide comprehensive care at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, NewYork-Presbyterian/Lower Manhattan Hospital, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Queens. At Weill Cornell Medicine, we work together to treat each individual, not just their conditions or illnesses, as we strive to deliver the finest possible care for our patients – the center of everything we do. Weill Cornell Medicine is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Weill Cornell Medicine provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, color, age, religion, protected veteran or disability status, or genetic information.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.