PR Client Assistant – London
Are you looking for a career in public relations? We want to hear from ambitious and enthusiastic graduates, who are keen to learn and progress in their careers.
Headquartered in London’s vibrant Clerkenwell, JPES Partners is a specialist consultancy in the investment and commercial property sectors and we’re looking for new talent to join our expanding company as Client Assistants. We have a truly global roster of clients who manage over £2 trillion of assets, and there is plenty of opportunity for the successful candidate to make an impact on the business right from the start.
Whether you’re posting on social media, working on a podcast, or writing a press release, you should have good communications and organisational skills, as you’ll be building relationships with our clients and the media, and will be required to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Activities will involve:
- Researching and analysing industry trends to shape PR campaigns
- Drafting press releases and copy on behalf of clients
- Pitching compelling news stories
- Building relationships with the media
- Building and managing relevant databases
- Capturing media coverage across client accounts
What are the perks?
- We’re a smaller team, so there are real opportunities for hands-on experience
- Generous leave and loyalty days after continuous service
- Bi-annual objective related bonuses
- Wellbeing / employee assistance programmes
- Free fruit and beverages provided
- Training programmes
- Early finish last Friday of the month
- Annual Summer party, Christmas party and anniversary lunches for each employee
We offer a competitive salary and benefits, and we have a great culture here at JPES Partners, so it is crucial that applicants enjoy working as part of a team and are prepared to work hard while having a lot of fun.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will receive a response to their application.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.