Planning Engineer – Mechanical
MAIN PURPOSE OF JOB
To supervise project schedule development, maintenance, monitoring and progress status and reporting to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. To work with all project disciplines to supervise and ensure understanding of total project schedule needs and integration of schedule activities.
2. To supervise project schedule, manpower and quantity reporting and to ensure the preparation and presentation of all relevant reports.
3. To supervise project schedule analysis and studies of problem areas to determine criticality of schedule activities and recommend alternatives for schedule improvement to project team for discussion and/or decision.
4. To interface with project site management and client counterparts for specific planning and scheduling tasks.
5. To provide comments and recommendations for planning and scheduling requirements relative to staffing and project control.
6. To assist and monitor work productivity against established norms.
7. To participate in developing and presenting designated subjects in training classes and on-the-job training programs.
8. To assist in performing some cost engineer functions as required.
· A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
· 10+ years of experience in project controls for contracting industry operations
· Experience and demonstrated skill in performing, monitoring, reviewing and presenting project planning and scheduling functions, which include schedule development, schedule analysis with demonstrated skill in establishing criteria, planning and supervising project scheduling activities
· Skilled in supervision, and training of technical and non-technical personnel
· Knowledge of engineering, construction and business management techniques customarily acquired by prolonged course of specialized instruction. Knowledge of current industry and technical developments
· Proven track record with recognized international standard companies, particularly in Middle East operations and projects
· Ability to communicate and work using English
· Ability to accomplish project objectives in a timely manner
· Supervision level experience in the field of planning and scheduling (Primavera P6)
Job Location Al Ahmadi, Kuwait Company Industry Oil & Gas Company Type Employer (Private Sector) Job Role Mechanical Engineering Employment Type Full Time Employee Monthly Salary Range $3,000 – $4,000 Number of Vacancies 1
Career Level Mid Career Years of Experience Min: 10 Max: 20 Gender Male Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma Age Min: 30
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.