Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
Our Client is looking for a versatile and highly-organized Personal Assistant to perform personalized administrative duties for it’s General Manager. In this role, you will be responsible for scheduling meetings, taking notes, and handling correspondence on behalf of managers. You may also be required to make travel arrangements and assist with other duties when required.
To ensure success as a Personal Assistant, you should exhibit excellent organizational skills and demonstrable experience in a secretarial role. Accomplished Personal Assistants are intuitive to the needs of the managers and work autonomously to provide customized administrative support.
Personal Assistant Responsibilities:
• Reporting to senior management and performing secretarial and administrative duties.
• Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents, and presentations.
• Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records.
• Liaising with internal departments, answering calls, and making travel arrangements.
• Managing internal and external correspondence on behalf of senior management.
• Scheduling appointments, maintaining an events calendar, and sending reminders.
• Copying, scanning, and faxing documents, as well as taking notes.
• Preparing facilities for scheduled events and arranging refreshments, if required.
• Ordering office supplies and replacements, as well as managing mail and courier services.
• Observing best business practices and etiquette.
• Living in Qatar with NOC / Family Visa
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Certification in secretarial work, office administration, or related training.
• 1-2 years of experience as a Personal Assistant is required.
• Extensive experience in creating documents and spreadsheets, using office software such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Advanced typing, note-taking, recordkeeping, and organizational skills.
• Ability to manage internal and external correspondence.
• Working knowledge of printers, copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
• Proficiency in appointment scheduling software such as MS Outlook, as well as call forwarding.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills.
About the Company
We are a Multidisciplinary HR Consultancy firm based in Qatar, with channel partners from all over the world.
MAYKS HR Consulting has the expertise to enable you to get a high return on your company’s most valuable investment. Our headhunting processes are state-of-the-art, utilizing the best technology to perform all headhunting tasks. Our 13 years’ experience in Qatar in assessing and selecting tools, gives us the ability to serve our clients more effectively and efficiently than anyone in the industry.We consistently provide high-quality headhunted candidates from the local and international markets. MAYKS revolves around being proactive and responsive, giving us the flexibility to accommodate your needs and ensure your success. Our experts will work with you in the headhunting process to ensure that your projects are never in delay.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply