The Global Beauty Group delivers over 25 results driven technologies to more than 4,000 beauty businesses across Australia, New Zealand and the USA. With award-winning customer support, innovative face-to-face and online training programs, included marketing resources plus ongoing clinical and technical assistance, it’s no wonder we are the leaders in our field.
The Global Beauty Group strives to set new standards for excellence and live our mission to make people feel wonderful. The Global Beauty Group ,ABIA Wholesaler of The Year winners, plus MyFaceMyBody winners for Distributor and Customer Support of The Year.
We are a dynamic organisation of go-getters, who strive to do their best in living and breathing our Brand Values of being Reliable, Accountable, Passionate, Innovative, Respectful, Supportive, Commercial and Fun!
Why Join Us?
- Because WE want to make YOU feel wonderful! Yes – it’s our Mission Statement. We will provide you with genuine support, ongoing coaching & mentoring
- Enjoy your BIRTHDAY with a day off work on us if it falls on a day you would usually work!
- Amazing Discounts such as cheap movie tickets, discounted leading retailer Gift Cards and much more!
- FREE Monthly Team Lunches to spend time with the team
- FREE Aesthetic Beauty Treatments – working for us means you also will have the opportunity to make yourself ‘feel wonderful’ with FREE Aesthetic Treatments!
- Amazing team celebrations- Imagine being treated to a luxury cruise or a winery tour, instead of going to work for a day!
- Award-winning company – Join the best in the industry. MyFaceMyBody Australasia award winner for Distributor of the Year and ABIA award winner for Wholesaler of the Year
The Personal Assistant reports directly to the CEO managing a wide range of personal and entry-level executive support-related tasks whilst working independently with limited supervision.
This position is suitable for an experienced Personal Assistant who is wanting to grow their career into an Executive Assistant position. This position is focused on providing the CEO with personal assistant support and will have the opportunity to take on additional responsibilities in an EA capacity as they grow in the role.
You are a highly resourceful team-player, who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, working under pressure whilst remaining flexible, proactive, and efficient.
You exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organisational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
To be successful you will operate with confidentiality and integrity, maintaining discretion with sensitive information with true professionalism. You will enjoy managing multiple priorities ensuring each task is completed with accuracy and with an understanding of which tasks should take importance.
- Managing a busy calendar of appointments, both personal and professional.
- Composing and preparing error-free, professional emails and letters with high attention to detail for various events and announcements.
- Providing day to day support such as assisting with coffee/lunch runs, the dry cleaning, having the car washed.
- Disseminate information between CEO & heads of department to ensure timely and accurate flow of information.
- Arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas, and compiling travel-related documents.
- Monitor and report on key performance statistics daily.
- Liaise and with heads of department on business operational matters as directed and follow up on routine reporting.
- Administration, co-ordination, and planning across a range of projects to ensure traction.
- Minute taking.
- Anticipates the CEO’s needs and proactively takes necessary action.
- Coordination of various ad hoc requests as required.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role supporting a fast-paced executive
- High performer mindset that is driven, highly motivated and results focused!
- Strong verbal, superior writing, and report presentation skills
- A high level of professionalism and demonstrated ability to handle confidential information accordingly
- Strong organisational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritise multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Can operate independently with minimal assistance
- Willingness to go above and beyond to support the CEO
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
How to Apply:
Please submit your resume and cover letter, telling us why you want to make people feel wonderful, by clicking on the ‘Apply for this job’.
Please note Police Check will be undertaken as part of the recruitment process due to the nature of this position.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.