Finance Executive / Senior Finance Executive
Empowerment CultureAttractive Remuneration Package
- Rewarding Career Path and Training
- Provide effective and efficient Financial operation/support in alignment with the business objectives/goals.
- MAIN ACTIVITIES/TASKS
- Responsible for full set of accounts to ensure timely month-end closing
- Handle GL/AP/AR independently, supervise receivables, payables and stock control
- Report and file GST returns
- Perform tax computation for annual submission purposes
- Enforce and implement procedures and policies
- Perform any other duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Degree / Diploma in Accountancy / Finance or ACCA and equivalent with at least 3 years’ working experience
- Ability to multi-task and handle full sets of accounts
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Meticulous, proactive, resourceful and self-driven with positive mindset
- Good understanding of tax regulations and accounting practices
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP/MS Navision or equivalent software
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience3 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAccounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Founded in 1998, with the goal of ‘filling the gaps’ that exist in education world-wide, MindChamps began as a research institute using research from the areas of Education, Psychology and Neuroscience to better understand how the learning brain grows and develops, and expertise from the world of theatre to understand how to better engage the young learner and ‘lead the imagination’. The MindChamps foundation ‘3 Minds’ model for learning in the 21st Century focuses on the development of the Champion Mind, Learning Mind and Creative Mind. Experiencing the 3-Minds education model, enables the young person to face a rapidly-changing world with 100% Respect and Zero Fear. MindChamps PreSchool is a multi-award winning preschool concept. Its unique approach, based on the ‘S.M.I.L.E.S.’ philosophy (development of the Sensory, the Motor, the Intellectual, the Emotional and the Social) has won numerous industry-wide, national and international awards. From its country of origin, Singapore – where standards of education are among the highest globally, MindChamps has exported its unique model to other countries such as Australia and the Philippines as well as the Middle-East. In 2016, MindChamps was presented with the Influential Brands Top Brands Award (Pre-school Education Category) for the 3rd consecutive year. MindChamps won the award as a top-of-the-brand, well-regarded and voted for by ‘Gen Y’ parents across 5 countries. Starting with an ambitious goal, 18 years ago, MindChamps has grown to become what one influential admirer has described as ‘a movement’ – a movement to change the way we think about education for the world of tomorrow. A movement beginning with the nurturing of our very youngest ‘future champions’.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.