Social Care Charity
Full Time – 35 Hours
£36,000 per annum+ Attractive benefits
Charity People are delighted to be partnering with a social care charity. We are seeking an energetic, personable, and insightful individual with operations management experience to join their team. This social care charity provides wide ranging support to unpaid carers within the Royal Borough of Greenwich. They provide emotional and practical support and a programme of activities and social events alongside an entire range of wellbeing, therapeutic and learning initiatives for carers. They are well known for providing one-stop practical support to help carers negotiate some of the longer-term issues that affect them, the person that they care for and their caring role.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for managing grant funded contracts, leading support teams and managing the day-to-day operations of the centre. You will deputise in the absence of the Chief Executive and works closely with the organisations Business Development Manager. Working collaboratively with the CEO and Business Development Manager, you will plan business strategy, develop new income generating initiatives as well as assist on generating grant applications.
- Lead on the delivery of all statutory contracts and ensure services are provided in compliance with contract in terms of required outcomes.
- Monitor service delivery and provide monitoring reports as required by contract providers as well as ensure services adapt within the bounds of the contract to ensure the needs of customers are met.
- You will act as the centre’s onsite duty manger, deal with enquiries and problem solve in relation to day-to-day issues that may arise at the centre.
- Work with the Business Development Manager to identify and plan centre-based opportunities, Carers Forums and other events for carers.
- Produce service delivery activity reports and quarterly Board reports as directed by the CEO
- Data management – ensure service delivery data is recorded on to Charity Log and KPI system, as well as train and support staff to record activity data onto Charity Log.
- Ensure support staff are compliance trained, monitored, supervised, and supported.
- Act as the organisational lead for processing Safeguarding concerns
- Lead contact for facilities contractor, ensure that the schedule of building, fire alarm and facilities checks are carried out in accordance with facilities schedules
The successful candidate will have experience of successfully managing the day-to-day operations of an organisation, contract management and strategy planning of an organisation is essential. A proven track record in a past role of developing and implementing systems designed to improve the effectiveness and impact of an organisation and will be able to demonstrate past achievements.. You will have excellent communication skills, be IT literate and have the ability to develop and maintain the systems and processes that enable a team to work effectively together. We’re looking for a self-starter who can work independently to tight deadlines and can manage complex and highly confidential information.
Charity People actively promotes equality, diversity and inclusion. We match charity needs with skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities), gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation. We do this because we know greater diversity will lead to even greater results for the charities we work with.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.