ComfortDelGro MedCare Pte Ltd, as part of expansion plans, is looking for an Operations Executive who will be responsible for ensuring smooth business operations via the coordination of operational units and resources within CMC which includes:
- Liaising with clients on their requirements.
- Coordinating the assignment of drivers, escorts and vehicles to support clients’ requirements.
- Managing day to day deployment of buses, drivers, and escorts.
- Supporting Operations in routine tasks like scheduling, invoicing, reporting etc.
- Conducting incident and accident investigation and report writing where necessary.
- Performing any other relatable duties as assigned by Reporting Officer.
- Has relevant experience related to transport or bus operations.
- Possess minimally a Diploma in any discipline.
- Able to communicate effectively.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and basic IT applications.
- Preferably with Class 3 / 3A driving licence.
- Experience in social work or volunteering will be advantageous.
Career LevelJunior ExecutiveQualificationDiploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional DegreeYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsAdmin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
ComfortDelGro MedCare is a wholly-owned subsidiary of ComfortDelGro Corporation Limited. MedCare provides specialised transportation services to those with mobility issues, including wheelchair users, persons with disabilities (PWDs) and senior citizens, as well as groups from healthcare or day care centres, medical institutions and social service agencies. At MedCare, we believe that safe transportation should be accessible to everyone, including those with limited mobility.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.