Operations Assistant NF-02
Full Job Description
This position is located at Fort Hamilton Community Club.
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Performs “Hands-on” supervision of the restaurant. This includes but is not limited to occasional temporary non-scheduled assistance with serving, hosting, cooking and other duties.
- Monitors operations to ensure smooth running of the business operation during peak business hours to set the pace in Front and Back of the House.
- Ensures consistency in food and service to increase sales by performing table visits.
- Conducts inventory at beginning and/or end of shift.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Job family (Series) 1101 General Business And Industry
- Requirements Requirements Conditions of Employment
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty.
- Must be willing to accept varying and/or rotating shifts to include nights, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Work requires the ability to lift and carry objects weighing up to 60 pounds.
- A medical/heath assessment may be required within 30 days of Entrance on Duty.
- The ability to obtain a Food Handler’s Certificate.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks in accordance with AR 215-3, para.2 to include a Tier 1 background investigation.Qualifications
- At least one year of experience effectively working in a fast paced, stressful environment at a large Name Brand Casual Dining restaurant establishment. Casual Dining is defined as an establishment that offers table service. Fast-food businesses are not considered Casual Dining for this recruitment.
- Must possess good interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
For a full position description please click on the following LINK
IN DESCRIBING YOUR EXPERIENCE, PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC. WE WILL NOT MAKE ASSUMPTIONS REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE.
This position is a Flexible (Flex) position. You may be regularly scheduled or scheduled on an as needed basis, but there are no guaranteed hours. Flex employees are not entitled to leave or benefits. Education This job does not have an education qualification requirement.Area of Consideration:
- The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the Local commuting area. This area is defined as: Kings, Queens, New York, Richmond, Bronx, Nassau, Suffolk, Westchester, Essex, Union, Middlesex, Somerset, Monmouth, and Fairfield counties. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 1200 noon by 12/29/2021 in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.Allowances, Incentives, and PCS Costs:
- Allowances, differentials, or incentives will not be paid.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government’s interest.Other:
- Additional referrals may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
How You Will Be Evaluated You will be evaluated for this job based on how well you meet the qualifications above. Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference – Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference – Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration – Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Parent of a Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration – Spouse/Widow(er) of a Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearance Security clearance Not Required Drug test required No Position sensitivity and risk Non-sensitive (NS)/Low Risk Trust determination process Suitability/Fitness
- Required Documents Required Documents The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Job Application (DA Form 3433) will be accepted in place of a Resume.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- Cover Letter
- DD-214/ Statement of Service
- DA Form 3433
- Marriage Certificate
- Any supporting documents needed to support a claim of preference or priority
- Food Handler’s Certificate (i.e. ServSafe)
- PCS Orders
- Separation Notice (RIF)
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action
- Benefits Benefits Review our benefits
This job is open to
- The public U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.