Full Job Description
About the Role:
The Inventory Analyst will play a key role in strategic planning and execution across a Client’s digital channels including ecommerce, marketplaces and digital marketing/affiliates. You will be responsible for ensuring clients have an adequate supply of product to optimize their sales within the retail channels in which they are selling. This role includes extensive inventory planning, WIP/stock planning, inventory optimization and use of Excel and retailer portals. Reporting to the Client Lead or directly to the Client, he or she will work closely with internal stakeholders, e-tail partners and external agencies to execute on this strategy. The ideal candidate will use data driven decision making to plan, execute, analyze, and optimize programs that drive sales based on the optimal level of inventory. Experience with Shopify, Amazon, Rakuten, CommerceHub and Walmart is helpful.
- Maintain accurate catalog of various client products through product catalog uploading via vendor portals
- Daily shipment setup, shipment reconciliation and shipment planning into customer/retailer warehouses
- Forecasting of annual sales and management of inventory planning & replenishment
- Partner with Client Sales, Creative Development, and Support departments on launch successes including merchandizing, performance management, etc.;
- 1-2 years of experience in the E-commerce space, inventory management a plus
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel and Powerpoint
- Analytical and innovative mindset to make sense of metrics and data
- Highly organized, detail oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Finally, a passionate desire to learn the ins and outs of E-commerce
- Medical, Visiton, Dental
- 401 K match
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.