In this position, you will be responsible for monitoring activities of assigned areas, specifically related to the PATRIOT Act, Bank Secrecy Act and internal Anti Money Laundering program, to ensure compliance with applicable internal policies, procedures and external regulations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Reviews system generated reports of transactions and investigates accounts for potentially suspicious activity (from inception to completion)
- Drafts and provides recommendations for SARS (Suspicious Activity Reports)
- Assists with the bank’s compliance risk assessment program, as well as enhanced due diligence reviews
- Performs reviews of existing compliance programs to ensure adherence to the program
- Communicates directly with the banks business personal regarding general compliance regulations
- Executes compliance requirements as directed by Federal and State regulators
- Minimum of 1 year of transaction monitoring review/analysis experience in addition to SAR analysis is required
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Strong knowledge of compliance regulations and laws (AML,BSA, US PATRIOT ACT)
- Knowledge of Actimize is strongly preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong organizational and time management abilities
- Strong attention to detail, able to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Competitive BONUS program
- Excellent health benefits with award winning wellness program
- Tuition and gym reimbursement
- 401K with company match
- Pet Insurance
Signature Bank, member FDIC, is a New York-based full-service commercial bank with private client offices throughout the New York metropolitan area. In 2018, the Bank expanded its footprint on the West Coast with the opening of its first full-service private client banking office in San Francisco. The Bank’s growing network of private client banking teams serves the needs of privately owned businesses, their owners and senior managers. Signature Bank offers a wide variety of business and personal banking products and services.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.