Mechanical Maintenance Engineer


Up to £35,500 + Extensive Overtime at x1.5 and x2 +Benefits + 33 Days Holiday

Monday to Friday 15:00- 23:00

OTE- £40,000- £45,000

Maintenance Technician sought for a rapidly growing pharmaceutical packaging company based in Bedford. They are offering extensive overtime opportunities paid at premium rates for both during the week and at weekends and a permanent day shift!

The role is suited to mechanically biased engineers who have had direct experience working on blister packing, cartoning machinery or other pharmaceutical packaging machinery. Candidates must have this experience in order to apply, whether that be in a maintenance/repair or service aspect.

Working in a team of 4 engineers on shift, you will be ultimately responsible for the mechanical maintenance and repair of all 14 of the high volume packaging / manufacturing lines on site. Part of your role will be assisting colleagues with the setting and changeover of the lines, the company run many small batches for their clients. Your day to day will be 80% reactive maintenance based, with the remaining 20% being made up of planned maintenance and project work, as and when time allows.

This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated engineer to join a rapidly growing organisation that can offer long term job security. earning potential, a sociable shift pattern and a generous benefits package.

The role:

Mechanical maintenance of blister packing and cartoning machinery

Predominantly reactive maintenance

Working in a team of 4/5 engineers on shift

Extensive overtime opportunities

Monday to Friday 15:00-23:00

The Person:

Mechanical maintenance background in high volume manufacturing

Packaging machinery experience is essential

Motivated and wanting to earn £45,000 +

Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.


If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.


    >>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<

    >>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<

    >>>>> Post  Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<

    >>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<

    >>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<

    >>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<

    >>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<

    >>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<

    >>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<

    >>>>> <<<<<

    Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia,  Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.

    Posted in: JOBS, Australia Jobs, Bahrain Jobs, Canada Jobs, Europe Jobs, Kuwait Jobs, New Zealand Jobs, Oman Jobs, Qatar Jobs, Saudi Jobs, Singapore Jobs, UAE Jobs, UK-jobs, USA Jobs Posted by: Apdin Jobs On:

    Leave a Reply

    Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *