Do you live local to Gladesville/Putney area…?
We are seeking a Full-Time Clinic receptionist for our front desk who is well organized, enthusiastic, people-focused, and computer savvy. You will be charming and competent, and your personality will be such that people will be drawn back to the practice to see YOU.
At Function our reputation for the highest-quality care for our patients determines everything about the way we work. If you’d like to be a part of something exceptional, we are looking to grow our team as our business is expanding.
As an administration personnel at Function you will have a pivotal role in managing the busy front desk and ensuring the smooth running of the practice with computerized appointment scheduling. This is also where marketing experience would be beneficial in assisting with the growing marketing content and PR of the business. Specifically, your role will include:
– Booking patient physiotherapy, Pilates appointments, and managing the booking calendar/appointment system accurately and efficiently;
– Handling general telephone inquiries and referring clinical issues to the relevant physiotherapist;
Managing the patient database and ensuring that patient records and all relevant documentation are processed accurately.
– Ensuring patient satisfaction with the practice experience. You will not only interact with the patients on a day to day basis but also with their families
– Establishing steadfast relationships with doctors, referring practitioners, other specialist clinics, and key agencies.
– General housekeeping duties pertaining to the treatment rooms and maintenance of these rooms and the practice.
– Adaptability and a willingness to undertake additional or personal assistant duties for the Practice Director.
– Assist in Building campaigns for our online and offline marketing
– Working as a mediator between the three main components of the business Physiotherapy, Clinical Pilates, and the Movement Playground
You must have:
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
– Superior organizational skills.
– Be willing to work flexible hours, within our Monday – Saturday roster, and on occasion, you may be asked to work overtime
– Excellent computer literacy – the practice is essentially paperless, so most of your daily tasks will be performed on a computer.
-Sound typing skills.
– Keen attention to accuracy and detail.
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Able to operate the Hicaps terminal, High level of computer literacy, particularly in Word and excel
– Well presented as you will be the first person our patients see
– Must show initiative
– Have experience working in administration or reception
What’s in it for you?
– A car space will be provided onsite.
– Remuneration is generous and dependant on experience.
– Working with a great team of people
If you are committed to delivering excellence in patient care and would like to work for an organization that values its staff, patients and consultants, we would like to hear from you. Please apply by clicking on the ‘apply online button.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.