Office Manager/Executive Assistant
Full Job Description
Cox Media Group is looking for a proactive, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented individual to serve as Office Manager/Executive Assistant for our tight-knit broadcast family on Long Island. This a rare opportunity to become an integral member of our winning team and work for a company that values passion, initiative, and innovation. Our culture is fun and unique, and we are looking for the right individual to add to that.
All newly hired CMG employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. CMG will provide reasonable accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
As Office Manager/Executive Assistant, you will manage a variety of administrative tasks, ensuring the VP/GM and staff have adequate support to operate efficiently. The ideal candidate will be incredibly organized and effective in prioritizing, while demonstrating sound judgement. This individual will also be influential in shaping company culture and creating an environment that fosters inclusion and collaboration. You must be workplace culture-focused, bringing enthusiasm to the office and proactive in developing ideas and initiatives.
This position is considered on-site essential.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Support VP/GM by coordinating travel, submitting expenses, managing schedule, assisting with correspondence, and creating presentations
- Order supplies and coordinate with vendors
- Manage office shipping and postage
- Promote and enforce company messages and policies
- Implement corporate initiatives and ensure we stay on track
- Field staff questions and direct to the proper resource
- Assist with staff meetings and team-building events, including origination of idea and coordination of facility, food and additional accommodations (as needed)
- Support DE+ I efforts through participation in CMG LI DE+I Committee and by developing and implementing initiatives
- Create weekly employee newsletter
- Conduct employee engagement surveys for feedback when relevant
- Process electronic I-9 for new hires
- Maintain FCC online public files
- Serve as back-up to Reception
- Work on additional projects, as requested
What We Look For
What You NEED TO HAVE:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must be highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Quickly adapts to new technology solutions and adheres to best practices.
- Must be able to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Exceptional organizational skills required
- Command of spelling, punctuation and grammar and proofreading
- Ability to prioritize and work independently
- High level of communications skills to interact with senior executives, employees, clients, and listeners
- Knowledge of the Broadcast/Media Industry a plus
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
Cox Media Group provides industry-leading total rewards package for our people that includes medical, dental, vision, disability, life, and accident insurance as well as, a best-in-class wellness program, 401(k) matching, flexible time-off program, investments in your growth, and a challenging and rewarding career.
We care about the health and well-being of our employees. All newly hired CMG employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to their start date. CMG will provide reasonable accommodations as required by law for individuals unable to be vaccinated due to a medical condition or sincerely held religious belief.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply