Kentish Lifelong Learning and Care Incorporated is a community-based for-purpose organisation providing high-quality Out of Home Care and Early Childhood services for children in the Northern Territory.
We are a trusted member-based not-for-profit organisation with 27 years of experience in the industry. Our vision is “Quality outcomes for all children and young people”.
We operate three offices throughout the NT, in addition to two Child Care Centers. The role is based in our Palmerston office, but oversees all offices and Centres.
We are seeking someone remarkable; a self-motivated person with proven experience in office management to play a pivotal role in the day to day running of our Office. This is a great opportunity to be a key member of the team and contribute to the ongoing growth and success of our organisation.
You will need to be highly organised, technology proficient, resourceful and proactive, and bring a strong work ethic in order to support our team. You will need to be a highly experienced Office Manager with a broad range of skills & existing experience.
Take charge and drive the efficient operation of the office.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Managing compliance and workplace health and safety requirements
- Assisting with office policies and procedures
- Supporting and managing reception staff.
- Implementing, maintaining, updating and managing office and child care centre IT systems and technology.
- Managing the physical buildings, including maintenance and security.
- Fleet management.
- Understanding key operational issues & processes to ensure effective workflow management.
- Assist with quotes/job proposals and special projects.
- All general administrative functions and team support for ensuring the smooth operation of the business
We encourage collaboration and a high level of communication to benefit the wellbeing of the whole team. Good systems and procedures also assist with smooth management of day to day functions and business objectives. We work hard but we also enjoy a good laugh.
To be considered for the role the incumbent will have:
- Cert III, IV or Diploma in Business Administration.
- A min 3 yrs. experience managing and running an office or business, it’s facilities and operations .
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills.
- Results focused mindset.
- Fast and accurate data entry.
- Advanced level MS Office Suite.
- Strong leadership experience.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to quickly understand & adopt new processes.
- Knowledge & understanding of privacy principles & business confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to work cooperatively & productively in professional team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication.
- A strong commitment to quality and delivery on time and with a high level of attention to detail & accuracy.
- The ability to travel within the NT on a regular basis.
- Ochre Card
- National Police Clearance
- NT Driver’s License
- Supportive environment – we are a Territory wide provider with a long-term commitment to quality.
- Competitive wages + allowances + Super.
- Full-time permanent role.
- Long term job security.
- Opportunities for further training and development.
- All of our team are vaccinated.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.