Now Brewing – food controller, Princi Kitchen #tobeapartner
From the beginning, Starbucks set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
This position contributes to Starbucks success by leading a production team of Princi kitchen partners to elevate Starbucks food experience with Siren Retail locations in the following markets: Seattle, New York, and Chicago. The Princi kitchen chef manager is required to regularly and customarily exercise discretion in managing the overall operation of the production environment. In particular, a majority of time is spent supervising and directing the workforce, making staffing decisions (i.e., hiring, training, evaluating, disciplining, discharging, staffing and scheduling), ensuring product quality, managing the department inventory, partnering with quality assurance and security within the facility.
Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles. Summary of Key Responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Leadership – Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together:
- Demonstrates a calm demeanor during periods of high volume or unusual events and manages smooth transitions thereafter to keep kitchen operating to standard and to set a positive example for kitchen partners.
- Displays a partner first attitude by training and holding partners accountable for delivering quality product.
- Drives the implementation of company programs by developing action plans and directly motivating and instructing the kitchen team to implement and meet operational and organizational objectives.
- Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
- Plans, identifies, communicates, and delegates appropriate responsibilities and practices to kitchen partners to ensure smooth flow of operations.
- Provides coaching and direction for kitchen partner to take action. Constantly reviews kitchen environment and key business indicators to identify problems, concerns, and opportunities for improvement to provide coaching and direction to the partners to achieve operational goals.
Planning and Execution – Developing strategic and operational plans for food production, managing execution, and measuring results:
- Reviews production schedules to determine variety and quantity of goods to bake and to assemble supplies and equipment needed for daily baking activities.
- Attends to day-to-day problems and needs concerning equipment and food supplies; detects and ensures disposition of spoiled or unattractive food, defective supplies/equipment, and/or other unusual conditions.
- Completes production sheets and other records as required.
- Monitors and manages Princi kitchen staffing levels to ensure partner development and talent acquisition to achieve and maintain store operational requirements.
- Utilizes existing tools to identify and prioritize communications and regularly uses discretion to filter communications to the Princi kitchen team. Communicates clearly, concisely and accurately in order to ensure effective Princi kitchen operations.
Business Requirements – Providing functional expertise and executing functional responsibilities:
- Ensures adherence to applicable wage and hour laws for nonexempt partners and minors.
- Uses all operational tools to plan for and achieve operational excellence within the kitchen to support monthly sales report, forecasting, and inventory management.
Partner Development & Team Building – Providing partners with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams:
- Actively manages Princi kitchen partners by regularly conducting performance assessments, providing feedback, and setting challenging goals to improve partner performance.
- Manages ongoing partner performance using performance management tools to support organizational objectives.
- Challenges and inspires partners to achieve business results.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with partners within Princi kitchen by understanding and addressing individual motivation, cultural nuances, needs and concerns. Challenges and motivates partners to achieve business results.
- Ensures partners adhere to quality assurance, operational, and legal compliance requirements.
- Utilizes and demonstrates effective management principles and practices to create and maintain a successful Princi kitchen resulting in an environment where partners are valued and respected.
- Superior performer who represents the Starbucks Mission Statement in daily work.
- Demonstrated agility in dealing with ambiguity associated with working in a fast paced, highly visible, and changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English required. Additional languages beneficial.
- Able to organize and deploy work across people
- Excellent coach and role model of Starbucks & Princi culture and values.
- Demonstrates strong abilities as a team player.
- Ability to build strong relationships and engage across differing cultures and societies
- Current local health and safety certifications
- Requires reading, writing, and oral proficiency in the English language
- Baking or Culinary Certification/Degree
- College degree in business or a closely related field may substitute for apportion of the required experience
- High school or GED
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply