Full Job Description
Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers and employees.
At Option Care Health we recognize that part of being extraordinary is supporting and building a workforce that is as diverse as the patients and communities we serve.
Join a company that is taking action to develop a culture that is more inclusive, respectful, engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are committed to hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.
COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements:
As a leading healthcare provider, we have an undeniable responsibility to protect the health and safety of our patients, customers and team members.
COVID-19 vaccinations are required as a condition of employment for patient and customer-facing team members as well as all Director level and above leadership roles. Please note we will consider exceptions to this requirement for those who cannot be vaccinated due to a medical condition or strongly held religious beliefs. Upon hire, new team members will have 42 DAYS from their start date to be fully vaccinated or receive approved exemption.
Please work with your Talent Acquisition representative to determine if this position falls into one of those categories.
Job Description Summary: Handles general office and data entry duties of the office. Performs all functions in a professional manner and collaborates with other members of the health care team to assist with data entry, scheduling and records management.
- Completes data entry projects and other office assignments as given.
- Copies, faxes and files paperwork as needed.
- File incoming materials and records for patients according to the file system
- Search for and investigate information contained in the files, keep files current and supply information from file data or remove files upon request.
- Process invoices correctly and in a timely manager.
- Completes payment process in the system correctly. Works with subcontract agencies to reconcile cash and track liabilities.
- Maintains confidentiality of patient and proprietary information.
- Accepts other responsibilities and duties that may be assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline, etc.
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements: High School graduate or Equivalent
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Basic email skills, internet explorer (sending, receiving, and organizing communications).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Office 2003 or later: Word (for example: creating documents, entering and formatting text, page layouts, creating tables, and adding graphics), Excel (for example: creating worksheets, entering data, creating basic formulas, working with cells and rows).
- Experience operating a phone, computer, fax machine and copier
- Working knowledge of medical terminology.
Preferred Qualifications & Interests:
At least 6 months experience of medical filing.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.