We are looking for a part time reliable Delivery Driver who can assist the Head Delivery Driver and is concerned with customer satisfaction and transporting items in a safe, timely manner.
- You will be assisting and working closely with the Head Delivery Driver
- Planning for Logistics and deliveries for the day to day matters
- Perform loading and unloading of goods from vehicle
- Delivery of goods to our customers across Singapore.
- Assist in picking, packing and repacking of products
- Assigned to Ecommerce team on non-delivery days for other assignments and duties (Data-entry, updating of products information on our systems and others)
- Collecting of products from Singapore customs and delivering to our repackaging station (might be on weekends)
- Any other duties and ad-hoc duties (eg. Packing & wrapping of items in office)
- Possess valid Singapore Class 3 License (experience in driving a 10ft, 12ft or 14ft truck advantageous)
- Providing excellent customer service, answering questions, and handling complaints from clients.
- Presentable looking, possess good working attitude and polite
- Able to carry heavy goods
- Familiar with Singapore route
- Computer literacy to assist the Team on Non-delivery days
- Bilingual in English & Mandarin (to liaise with Mandarin speaking customer)
- Able to work independently
- Minimum 2 Years goods delivery and clean Driving Records
- Willing to work on weekends Saturday
Working Hours/ Days:
- Mondays to Fridays: 0930 to 6.30pm
- Saturday : 9.30am-1.30pm
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Career LevelNon-ExecutiveQualificationPrimary/Secondary School/O LevelYears of Experience2 yearsJob TypeFull-TimeJob SpecializationsOthers, General Work
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.