Concentric Rehabilitation Centre is operated by allied health professionals and is one of Australia’s most clinically advanced therapy providers.
Our core values are easy to remember because they are EPIC!
E: Engaging and enjoyable workplace
P: Pursue Excellence
I: Improve Lives
C: Constant Innovation
Concentric Healthcare Services is experienced in operating private practices across Australia via its Benchmark Physiotherapy division and is now utilising this experience to revolutionise neurological rehabilitation across Australia, by providing a higher standard of care to the community. Our team is growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic therapists to grow with us.
About the Opportunity
The Occupational Therapist position presents an opportunity to leverage your experience and excellent communication skills to excel within a MDT approach to therapy. The clinical skills you may bring to the role include home modifications, equipment prescription, therapy programs and a holistic, client-centric approach. You will be competent in developing care plans and writing comprehensive reports based on your clinical understanding, application of various clinical assessments and implementation of appropriate interventions to address prioritised needs.
You may also be required to provide support in the areas of home modifications (both complex and simple), positioning supports, bathroom aids and seating; and assistive technology across a range of areas including self-care, low tech and learning aids.
We offer a diverse caseload with opportunities for our Occupational Therapists to specialise in areas they are passionate about. With structured supervision and training programs, we provide a very supportive multidisciplinary team environment that invests in client centred care. Supported by our admin team, our Occupational Therapists are better able to focus on clinical delivery.
As a Occupational Therapist you will provide a comprehensive range of disability services for individuals with complex needs in the community. Through your compassionate nature and enjoyment of helping others you will assist people with disability to achieve significant outcomes that promote independence, quality and the opportunities to pursue their goals and aspirations.
This role is well suited to Occupational Therapists who; are motivated by facilitating optimal client outcomes through best practice; seek to work in a collaborative and professional team; wish to provide effective and innovative therapeutic solutions; and continually seek opportunities for professional development. The role also presents the opportunity to provide clinical supervision for those at a more senior level.
If you are interested in this opportunity, we will provide you with full support from an innovative company that cares about supporting staff and achieving best practice within a client outcome-driven model.
What’s in it for You?
- Join an engaging and enjoyable workplace with great banter and amazing team who like to have a laugh and wear funky socks to work
- Comprehensive onboarding process with access to internal training opportunities developed by our highly experienced and skilled allied health staff
- Regular opportunities to discuss clinical reasoning and complex cases both formally and informally
- Weekly learning interaction with other experienced allied health professionals
- A comprehensive, structured clinical mentoring and continuing education program which is tailored to suit your level of experience
- A structured social events calendar with your team including monthly ‘Fun Fridays’
- No weekend or public holiday work
- A competitive remuneration package with additional incentives
- Potential career pathways within our company
- Access to our EAP program and app
The successful candidate must also have:
- A degree in occupational therapy (or equivalent)
- Current APHRA registration (limited registration welcome)
Current or willing to obtain:
- Professional Indemnity Insurance
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Working with Children Check
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply