Nurse – Clinical Trial Coordinator
The Gallipoli Medical Research Foundation (GMRF) is a medical research and clinical trials facility, with foundations in optimising veteran health & wellbeing. Our researchers are frontline clinical leaders, passionate about generating an evidence base that influences and underpins treatment design, policy making and service delivery to improve health and wellbeing outcomes for ALL Australians.
Our clinical trials unit coordinates multi-centre international clinical trials primarily in the disease indications of oncology, haematology and liver disease evaluating potential treatments that are in the final stages of development. The appointee will be responsible for the coordination and performance of assigned clinical trials within the unit.
The successful candidate should have the following key attributes:
- Registered Nurse
- Experience in clinical trials/medical research (3 years+) including knowledge of applicable regulatory guidelines;
- Sound clinical knowledge;
- Strong organisational, interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage work, keeping to deadlines;
- Ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail; and
- Excellent computer skills including MS Word and Excel.
The following attributes would be highly desirable:
- Venipuncture and preliminary blood sample preparation experience;
- Willingness to learn new skills;
- Advanced computer skills; and
- Experience in coordinating Oncology and Haematology trials
This is a full time, permanent position. This position is available only to permanent Australian residents.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.