Human Resources Business Partner
Job description / Role
Employment: Full Time
We have a great opportunity for an experienced HR professional to join a very reputable industry leader that has over 40,000 employees in over 100 countries.
With a history exceeding 100 years, our client is an industry-winning company in testing, inspecting, and certification.
As an HR Business Partner, you would perform as the HR strategist for attracting, retaining
and rewarding people. While reporting directly to the Senior HR Business Partner – Gulf & Pakistan, you will work very closely with all Business Line Leaders in Morocco. With your expertise, you will hold a strategic HR role where the quality of people is the most fundamental business resource, and you would ensure that the organization has all the necessary resources to realize its business plans in the short, medium, and long term.
As the HRBP you will be expected to recognize and deploy People policies and develop integrated programs of recruitment, training and development, performance reviews, employee relations, payroll inputs, integrating projects to align with Regional HR initiatives and to support the business growth plans across all business lines and functions. This position will not have any direct reports so you should be a self-starter and comfortable working on your own .
• While reporting directly to the Senior HRBP – Gulf & Morocco, you will take a key role in the development and implementation of
A. A strong HR business partnering role,
B. Generalist HR strategies, policies and projects.
C. A robust Performance management system
D. Feedback mechanism and execution of key actions
E. Identify, design and implement general HR strategies and solutions to achieve agreed outcomes relating to: HR operations, performance management, employee relations, talent acquisition, workforce planning and other generalist HR activities inclusive of effective negotiation and consultation with staff.
• Take ownership of the HR results and outcomes.
• Provide high level, timely response and professional advice to senior managers and employees, in interpreting and
implementing human resource policy including: implement regional HR initiatives; HR planning; industrial relations;
retention, performance management; workplace health; and organisation development and change.
• Deliver a high level of proactive support, management and advice to managers and staff in employee relations,
encompassing, equal employment opportunity/diversity case management.
• Support on payroll audits, implement sales incentives schemes for different Business Lines in Morocco together with the
Senior HRBP for Gulf & Morocco, provide timely and accurate payroll inputs for payroll processing, salary changes, leavers
and joiners data, etc.
• Contribute as a HR team member to develop and/or enhance policies, procedures and systems to support HR ‘best
• Develop effective, collaborative relationships and networking with all internal customers and external stakeholders.
• Ensure Organization’s Code of Ethics (COE), Anti Bribery Policy is implemented and maintained including completion of on-
line training by employees from time to time.
• Produce a monthly and quarterly review of meaningful people statistics and analysis for distribution to internal stakeholders.
• Build a strong employee feedback mechanism and take concrete actions to improve.
Education & Experience
• Master’s degree in Business Administration specializing in Human Resource Management or equivalent from an Institute of repute.
• 7 years minimum of HR experience, ideally with at least 3 years in the service/manufacturing industry.
• Ability to work in a complex technical multi-business lines environment
An HR professional who thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented complex business and high focused customer-centric environment requiring a high degree of flexibility whilst retaining business disciplines and good people practices.
He /She Should have shown adequate experience working in a responsible position with an organization of repute with the following –
1. Knowledge and experience managing a broad range of HR issues including talent acquisition, performance management, employee relations, manpower planning, employee relations, strategic HR planning and change management.
2. Knowledge and evidence of application of contemporary HR practices and strategies, such as, workforce planning, performance management, employee relations, Learning & Development, Diversity, and organizational development and reviews.
3. Ability to manage change in a complex and often challenging fast-moving services environment.
4. Ability to build effective relationships and communicate with a diverse range of people internal and external.
5. Hands-on, practical approach.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations – from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.