As the Marketing Manager at Antares, you’ll have ownership of our marketing strategy and will be responsible for lead generation and customer / prospect engagement that translates into deeper customer relationships and new customer acquisition. You will also manage the implementation of all marketing tactics that improves brand recognition and awareness of our Products that drives customers to our online platforms for conversion in both Australia and international markets.
You will oversee the creation and implementation of go-to-market plans and all associated elements, including the creating of many different types of content, creativity design and customer / prospect communications.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you’ll be accountable for the creation and execution of the annual marketing plan as well as managing the day-to-day marketing activities and stakeholder engagement across all marketing channels.
- Developing a strategic marketing plan in line with the overall business strategy
- Drive digital marketing strategy, campaigns and results
- Oversight of performance marketing activity and budget
- Working closely with partners to produce and execute digital campaigns
- Oversee the brands online presence, managing all digital marketing including SEO/SEM, EDM, SMS and social media marketing
- Understand and document the customers’ journey and develop a communication strategy for each touchpoint.
- Coordinating with internal stakeholders to ensure Digital/printed content meets brand objectives
- Develop a database for each region, including key organizations, partnerships, events, competitors, customers, etc. and create a communications plan that targets these groups.
- Identify and build contacts of internal and external subject matter experts to help in campaign strategy and execution.
- Define participation and sponsorships for virtual and in-person events for each market.
- Identify growth opportunities and partner with the business development team to strategically cultivate new markets.
- Develop corporate, brand and product messaging for PR, social, digital and customer relations activities. Materials include, but are not limited to, press releases, FAQ’s, fact sheets, media statements/quotes and copy for emails, website and social.
- You have at least 4 years full-time marketing experience with at least 1 year at Marketing Manager level
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing
- Information Technology, B2B, or SaaS industry experience preferred
- Strong experience and a passion for writing content; producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge (blog, newsletters, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and WordPress to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Certified Microsoft Gold Partner – member of the award-winning Cloud Collective
- Fast-paced Microsoft consultancy
- Working on the cutting edge of new technologies
- Young, energetic and growing team
- Flexible working environment – Work is a thing you do, not a place you go
- Great Working Environment – Enjoy regular office drinks, Quarterly social events and free Friday lunches!
- Birthday Off – If your birthday falls on a workday, it’s a free day off for you!
- Wellness Program – $600 per year to spend on your own well-being
- Sponsorship Potential – Available for the right candidate
At Antares we:
- Care about you, about your colleagues, our clients and about the outcome
- Question when it doesn’t make sense and aim to solve the real problem
- Get it – understand the purpose, listen and get the whole picture
- Are creative in our thinking, the outcome and the solutions we provide
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
>>>>> For More Jobs – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Blog for Job Seekers – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Post Job Vacancy Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Funny Quiz Online – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Play Games Online Free – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Chat and meet New Friends – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today News Live – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Read Today Horoscope – Click Here <<<<<
>>>>> Download our Apps – Click Here <<<<<
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.
Leave a Reply