About your new role:
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our dedicated residential team for a mix of AM, PM, and ND shifts. In Rockingham, you will have the opportunity to contribute to our residents pursuing their unique personal goals and passions, enabling them to live full and meaningful lives. This means understanding what matters most to our residents and working together to ensure we deliver on this commitment every day.
- Provide leadership to and directly supervise Enrolled Nurses and Care Partners, ensuring care needs of the resident are met in accordance with clinical needs and the residents’ care plans.
- Promote and support consistency for individual residents when assigning care, delegating activities, and providing directions to Enrolled Nurses, Care Partners, and others.
- Empower Enrolled Nurses and Care Partners to provide care in accordance with expected standards and scope of practice.
- Lead by example through the implementation of evidence-based clinical practices in accordance with Baptistcare policies and practices and within the scope of practice as defined by AHPRA.
- Develop care plans for each resident, utilising information from assessments and in liaison with the resident, family, GP, allied health professionals.
Skills and Experience:
- Alignment to our Values and ‘Love to See’ behaviours
- Tertiary qualifications in Nursing and current registration with AHPRA as an Enrolled Nurse
- Sound understanding of care assessment and provision within the Aged and Health Care sectors
- Relates to the aged care population with empathy, understanding, and respect
- Demonstrated effective interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to pass a National Police Check
- Willingness to obtain or provide proof of Influenza & Covid-19 Vaccination
- Willingness to undergo a pre-employment medical
- Willingness to obtain National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) check
In order to join our team, you will be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and Influenza.
Baptistcare are one of WA’s largest not-for-profit providers supporting residential care, home care services and retirement living in both metro and regional locations. We focus on empowering our customers to maintain homely comforts and community connection by providing care with compassion, integrity, and dignity.
Our focus is not limited to our customers, but also your well-being and career growth. We aim to support you to achieve a fulfilling career with first-class training and development opportunities.
We are passionate about creating an inclusive workplace where everyone is valued. The more diversity we have, the more unique perspectives and creative ideas we share. Therefore, we embrace people of different age, religion, sexual orientation or identity, physical or mental ability, and ethnicity.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.