Kicks is a small team of music event professionals with a passion for creating unique and exciting live events and experiences. Kicks is responsible for creating and delivering Spilt Milk, Australia’s fastest selling single day music festival. Spilt Milk attracts people from all across Australia to regional locations to showcase International and National artists in an immersive festival landscape. Alongside boutique touring concepts, such as the current Kicks’ Fisher National Tour, Kicks is continuing to expand its stable of festivals, touring and bespoke events at a time when gathering together again has never felt so good
What we can offer:
- $100,000 – $130,000 PA + super
- Great career opportunity with a fast growing company
- Choice of location | Office spaces in SYD-MEL-BRI
- Flexible work conditions
- Chance to create unforgettable event experiences
Reporting to the Creative Director, the Marketing Manager will lead the strategic planning and execution of Marketing & PR campaigns for all events. The MM will have the support of a Marketing Coordinator (direct report) and will work in collaboration with the Brand & Communications Manager .
The Marketing Manager will:
- Develop, implement, and monitor innovative and creative marketing campaigns for all events using insight and data lead strategies
- use exceptional organisational and communication skills to manage the delivery and execution of marketing campaigns
- use data analytics and reporting methods/tools to closely performance-monitor campaigns, pivoting when necessary
- manage all event marketing budgets
- prepare post campaign reporting on effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- communicate brand strategy through marketing campaigns
- In collaboration with the CD and BCM, contribute to the development of annual creative look & feel for events. The BCM will take the lead on the creation of core creative content to, the MM being responsible for the production of all content and marketing/PR assets for campaigns.
- Manage external contractors including PR, digital marketing agency, graphic designers, video editors and creative content agencies.
- Prepare briefs and engage the services of contractors and suppliers, managing the delivery of services in line with campaign goals, on time and on budget.
- In collaboration with BCM, assess and identify areas for improvement in customer journey from first brand awareness through to engagement with event marketing, ticket purchase, interaction in comms, event attendance and through to post event experience.
- Monitor and track competitor and market activities.
- Build and manage team of external promoters and influencers as part of marketing and ticket sales strategies.
- Day to day management of Marketing Coordinator
- Excellent analytical & reporting skills, experienced in using data to inform marketing decisions
- High level digital & social media marketing skills, include experience with Google AdWords, SEO and digital advertising platforms.
- Is exciting by innovation in the marketing landscape and creating ways to implement new ways of doing things
- A solid knowledge of Australian commercial media and PR landscape
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional oral and written communication
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a high-standard of work
- A passion for working in the music and events industry and an understanding of the unique hours required around events launches and delivery
- Basic graphic design and/or video editing skills a plus
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or Publicity a preference
- 5+ years marketing experience and with a strong understanding of digital
- Strong marketing experience covering the full breadth of the marketing mix including social advertising, digital marketing, publicity, CRM and promotions
- Proven experience managing budgets and delivering end to end marketing campaigns
- Events or Music a plus, however not mandatory
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.