We are searching for passionate Sales Consultants to join our team , who can build rapport quickly, relate to our customer needs and react with professional service.
Australian Outdoor Living are an Australian family-owned company with seven branches nationally offering a diverse range of premium home improvement products to the residential market.
We are looking for professional salespeople to join us across our product range who will work with our clients to custom design a project that enhances the style, value, and functionality of their home, allowing them to enjoy more quality time with their friends and families.
You will be comprehensively trained on all aspects of our quality home improvements products, which include Outdoor Blinds, Artificial Lawn and Pergolas, Verandahs and Decking (PVD) products.
Experience with in-home selling may be a benefit, however a willingness to learn and adapt to new experiences is essential. Experience within the home improvement industry would be advantageous.
About the Role:
- Working in an in-home sales role
- Providing the utmost highest-quality customer service – ensuring the customers have a pleasurable sales experience from start to finish
- Converting leads into sales
- Working on the road
- Pre-booked qualified and confirmed appointments – no cold-calling
To be successful in this role you will
- Possess strong organisation skills and the ability to follow processes
- Demonstrate excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Have a passion for sales, chasing the thrill of closing a deal and exceeding targets
- Have the ability to achieve targets and goals set.
- Hold a current driver’s license, have a good driving history and a reliable vehicle
- Be able to work Saturdays
- Have the right to work in Australia
What Australian Outdoor Living can offer you:
- Uncapped commissions
- Comprehensive paid sales and product training
- Inbound appointments qualified and confirmed in advance
- Fantastic earning potential across our entire product range
- Wages paid weekly and a host of employee benefit programs
- The opportunity to join a progressive, professional and national organisation
- Staff discounts on our premium products
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.