This well-established National Firm have a reputation for success and are seeking an experienced Market Coordinator to join their Marketing Team! They are a close-knit working team that provide training and mentor-ship for career development.
Day-to-day you will be providing assistance to the Marketing Manager. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Coordinate onsite and offsite events
- Manage the New Client Enquiry team
- Liaise with various stakeholders in regards to development of marketing plans
- Book advertising and media investment whilst liaising with external media agencies
- Coordinate new publications
To be successful in this exciting role, you will need to have the following:
- MUST have demonstrated experience in a similar position either within a Law Firm or Professional Services Firm
- Exceptional communication and organisational skills
- The ability to work in a team, as well as autonomously and have great attention to detail
- Outstanding technical skills
This firm offer a range of employee benefits, that include:
- Social/team events including drinks and sporting teams
- Fantastic working hours with flexible opportunities available
- CBD Location – close to public transport
- Competitive salary package
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.