HEALTHCARE Clinical Operations Executive
• Develop and Review of Workflows, Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions and Business Continuity Plans (BCP) for the efficient running of services and excellent patient experience
• Develop, Review and Maintain scenarios, drills and resource planning for hospital-wide table-top exercises and full-dress rehearsals
• Administrative and secretariat support for purchase related activities for medical and non-medical equipment including hospital wide standardization of equipment and workflows, management of funds, procurement, evaluation and award
• Management of timelines to ensure timely follow-up and closure of key action items
• Logistics and meeting arrangements
• Support of clinical department in the service development
• Data collection and analysis to support justification and utilization studies
• Min dip/deg in any discipline
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Team player and collaborator
• Excellent communication skills
• No experience needed, training will be provided
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.