Lift Technician (Testing and Inspection)
Subsidiary of HDB and Keppel LandWork Life Balance
- Making a difference
- Conduct lift inspection and testing on a daily basis, check and certify part replace by lift companies, etc.
- Conduct annual and 5 year load test for lifts
- Attend to lift related complaints
- Report / highlight incidents to contractors and follow up closely with them to resolve issues
- Administrative work including furnishing inspection reports and following up on emails
- Minimally NITEC in Building / Engineering related
- Comfortable with administrative work and able to use email, Microsoft Office Word and Excel
- Preferably with some relevant work experience
- Candidates who possess motor-cycle license and with personal vehicle are preferred as there will be multiple travelling from sites to sites required
- Able to move heavy weights for load test
- Willing to work on a 5.5 day (alternate Saturday) work week
- Entry level candidates keen to explore a hands on and meaningful career is welcome to apply
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.