Community Support Worker
Why you’ll love working with us:
- Build a career with a leading Aged Care provider offering ongoing training and job securityValues-based organisation, we employ people of all faiths
- Paid travel time + km’s reimburse (82c per km) in between clients
- Visit the same clients each week
- Work independently with team support
- Great salary packaging opportunities and other benefits.
Join our dedicated South East Sydney Team – travelling in the Eastern Suburbs and surrounds, we have shifts available from Monday to Friday 8-5pm. We can work to your availability!
As part of a dedicated team you will provide services that include;
- Personal Care such as showering, grooming and toileting
- Domestic assistance such as basic housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Transport to appointments and shopping etc
To be successful in this role you’ll need:
- Certificate III in Aged Care or equivalent – not mandatory but is highly desirable
- Previous experience as a Home Care Worker will be highly regarded
- An Australian driver’s licence and a reliable insured motor vehicle is also essential
- Reliability and compassion for the elderly
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Evidence of Covid-19 vaccination
Catholic Healthcare is a leading not-for-profit provider of residential aged care, home and community services, retirement living and healthcare across NSW and SE QLD. Together, our team of over 4000 people are dedicated to our Mission of helping our customers to live life to its fullest every day.
So, if you’re looking for a role where you can make a positive & rewarding impact in a great organisation like ours, then we’d love to hear from you.
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.