CLO Primary Analyst
Placeholder Job Description The Analyst will work within the CLO Primary team to structure CLO deals. Job responsibilities include:
- Analyzing loan portfolio data provided by Collateral Managers
- Performing rating agency modeling using third party software
- Modeling deals in excel and Intex for investors to analyze
- Liaising between the Collateral Manager, investors, sales, external counsel, syndicate, and rating agencies
- Analyzing CLO indentures and Offering Circulars to ensure they are consistent with the deal model and with what the rating agencies are modeling
- Owning all quantitative aspects of the structuring process
Job Family Group: Institutional Trading
Job Family: Trading
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the “EEO is the Law” poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.