Legal Operations Director
Our client is a leading and highly regarded commercial law Firm who now have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Legal Operations Director to become a pivotal member of their leadership team.
Based in the heart of the CBD, our client is looking to appoint its first Legal Operations Manager in this ‘hands on’ role to develop the business further and evolve its legal processes.
Your key areas of responsibility will include:-
- Knowledge management;
- Process improvement;
- Legal technology and automation;
- Precedents; and
- Embedding a knowledge sharing culture.
Reporting directly to the COO and working closely with other senior business services leaders and practice group principals, some specific duties will include (but not be limited to):-
- Leading the legal operations team (including precedents, workflow automation and librarian/research staff);
- Working with practice group principals and lawyers to identify and prioritise legal process improvement opportunities (based on ROI analysis);
- Running process improvement reviews, identifying opportunities and setting up formal project teams to implement recommendations/changes;
- Identify and coordinate knowledge development (how-to guides, precedents etc.);
- Develop training material and deliver training in the use of precedents and templates;
- Regularly communicate new and updated precedents to staff;
- Developing strategies to capture and retain the firm’s intellectual property;
- Partnering with legal practice teams and business services to embed improvements in knowledge and precedent management processes; and
- Being an advocate for change and best practice.
To be successful in this role you will have the following attributes:
- Min. 5 years experience as a Legal Operations Manager/Director, particularly knowledge management, process improvement and project management. Legal experience preferred, but not essential;
- Senior management experience in a complex stakeholder environment;
- Client oriented and solutions-focussed approach with well-developed ability to understand and recognise client needs
- Self-motivation and accountability with the ability to prioritise tasks and apply initiative
- Genuine interest in being part of a team focussed on the delivery of further growth & success!
If you not find any contact details in this Job Description, Please attach your CV here and send directly.
Latest Jobs in USA, Canada, UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain and Oman.